In order to comply with the recent FTC ruling over bloggers getting paid to write stuff, we offer the following disclosure policy. If you are reading our blog, then you should assume the following:
- We make money from every post we put on this blog. If we aren’t making money from every blog post, then it was an oversight on our part and it will be corrected soon.
- Every link on this blog is a paid link. If it is not a paid link, then it is was an oversight on our part and it will become a paid link soon.
- Every product we write about this blog, we get for free. If we didn’t get it for free, then obviously there was a miscommunication with the company who send it and we will be billing them for the cost so that the product becomes free.
- We make money from every tweet we send out on Twitter. If we didn’t make money on the tweet, then it was an oversight on our part and will be corrected soon.
- We make money from every posts we send out on Facebook. If we didn’t make money on the post, then it was an oversight on our part and will be corrected soon.
- If you e-mail us, all the information in your e-mail is ours as we please, such as exploit for financial profit, use as blackmail and even quote on our blog.
- If something on the Internet is making a lot of money, you can definitely bet we will be on it. If we aren’t in on it, then it was an oversight on our part and will be corrected soon.
- Just because we get paid to blog, tweet, post, shares, etc – does not means we will give you or your company positive review, blog post or endorsement. As a matter of fact, the chances are likely to be high that we will perform somersault slam on you.
Amen *clears throat* we hope that our statement above will clears up any misunderstanding you might have about our blog posts, Facebook posts or Twitter tweets. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Just remember what we said about e-mails. 😉